Bicycle Crunch Exercise – What is it and what Are its Advantages?
In this writing we are going to tell you about the some latest and top class benefits of the bicycle crunch exercise. First of all we are going to tell you about that what is bicycle crunch exercise? You may notice that the some of the ladies get the spandex gym gear and they also did some bicycle crunches. Have you ever desired to try this by yourself? In this article we are going to tell you about some of the advantages and disadvantages of the bicycle crunch exercise.
First of all we are going to provide you the directions that are required to be made before doing this as some equipment are also required for this purpose. As the equipment we are going to use the yoga mat. The directions that are required to do the bicycle crunch exercise are listed here:
- Place the mat on the floor and lying down on it.
- Place our hands behind your neck and interlock your fingers.
- Raise your feet in the air.
- Lifting your head to the right elbow.
- Lifting your head to the left knee.
- You required doing so in three sets minimum and every set is about 10 to 15 repetitions.
Some advantages and disadvantages of this exercise include the:
- It is more effective than the abdominal crunches.
Their disadvantage includes that if the repetitions are exceeding the certain limit than it may results harmful.